As ever, Alan and Andrew grab the week's motoring news and give it a dashed-good shake!
Covered this week:-
- Alan's though some more about tasteful Ferrari revenue generation
- April new car registration figures
- Is diesel doomed? Autocar thinks so...
- Low, low Suzuki Baleno
- Tesla. Again.
- Alfa Giulia first drives
- GM moving fast of autonomous cars
- McLaren P1 vs real life
- Phil Spectre's Evil Twin suggests F1 in central London. Again.
- How Williams F1's pit crew is helping premature babies in Wales
- Toyota's GT96 Shooting Break
See the full show notes for links and details!Read More