Andrew had an Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 Turbo Petrol Super, for a week. Before it’s arrival he was unsure how this would fare under the scrutiny of the in-depth examination that every car undergoes at the Cracked Windscreen household. Listen in and see what he thought of it and if his thoughts on the car have changed since it’s launch.Read More
This is the place for all our regular, weekly Motoring Podcast episodes. "Non-audio Specials" are on our Blog page.
You can subscribe via iTunes, Pocket Casts, Stitcher and our personal favourite Overcast as well. If you do, please rate and leave comments as it gives us feedback and helps push us up the ratings on those sites. Our "raw" RSS feed is available here.
As ever, Alan and Andrew grab the week's motoring news and give it a dashed-good shake!
Covered this week:-
- Alan's though some more about tasteful Ferrari revenue generation
- April new car registration figures
- Is diesel doomed? Autocar thinks so...
- Low, low Suzuki Baleno
- Tesla. Again.
- Alfa Giulia first drives
- GM moving fast of autonomous cars
- McLaren P1 vs real life
- Phil Spectre's Evil Twin suggests F1 in central London. Again.
- How Williams F1's pit crew is helping premature babies in Wales
- Toyota's GT96 Shooting Break
See the full show notes for links and details!Read More