Alan was invited to the launch of the new RAV4, Toyota's family sized SUV. Listen in as he discusses this incredibly important model with Andrew and Andrew Cullis from Toyota.Read More
This is the place for all our regular, weekly Motoring Podcast episodes. "Non-audio Specials" are on our Blog page.
You can subscribe via iTunes, Pocket Casts, Stitcher and our personal favourite Overcast as well. If you do, please rate and leave comments as it gives us feedback and helps push us up the ratings on those sites. Our "raw" RSS feed is available here.
Alan had never driven a Toyota Prius, so in an effort to find out more about hybrids, he spent a day with Richard Seymour of Toyota GB talking about alternatively-fuelled vehicles and finding out if the Prius really lives up to its stereotype on the roads.Read More
Alan went to Barcelona to drive the Toyota Yaris GRMN, on road and track. Listen in as we hear his conversation with Stijn Peeters, the European Technical Program Manager for the Yaris GRMN. Has Alan made the correct decision to splash his own cash on one of these?Read More
As ever, Alan and Andrew grab the week's motoring news and give it a dashed-good shake!
Covered this week:-
- Alan's though some more about tasteful Ferrari revenue generation
- April new car registration figures
- Is diesel doomed? Autocar thinks so...
- Low, low Suzuki Baleno
- Tesla. Again.
- Alfa Giulia first drives
- GM moving fast of autonomous cars
- McLaren P1 vs real life
- Phil Spectre's Evil Twin suggests F1 in central London. Again.
- How Williams F1's pit crew is helping premature babies in Wales
- Toyota's GT96 Shooting Break
See the full show notes for links and details!Read More
This week regular programming continues, with Alan and Andrew beating through the news of the week. The fact that this is "The Big Four Oh" went completely unnoticed...
- Porsche R&D Boss Reshuffle
- UK Government Vehicle "Surveillance Tests"
- Volvo to run Real-life autonomous vehicle usage trials in the UK
- Moscow FormulaE ePrix
- Sergio expands his Ferrari responsibilities
- 10 million European Toyotas
- Huge range improvements for the BMW i3
- Porsche's Panamera family for the family
- New TVR unveiling at the London Motor Show
- McLaren F1 for sale on the open market